Pages

LOL! I Almost Thought Mario Balotelli Took A PREGNANCY TEST [PHOTO]

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
I was surfing through the web and I stumbled upon a picture of Liverpool FC’s Mario Balotelli. I probably didn’t see the picture properly making me think otherwise. In it, he was holding an instrument that looked like what women use to check if they are pregnant.


It wasn’t a pregnancy test, and never will it be cos it’s very abnormal for a guy to get pregnant! I was kidding!
mario-balotelli-unwell

Mario Balotelli had to watch Liverpool scrape past Blackburn Rovers in the FA Cup from his sickbed.

Having missed the Reds’ 4-1 defeat at Arsenal last Saturday through injury, the striker was ruled out of the quarter-final clash at Ewood Park because of illness.

This led BT Sport pundit Robbie Savage to take a swipe at the Italian, whom he called ‘pathetic’.

‘I don’t know how unwell he is, but to miss an FA Cup quarter-final when you’re feeling a but ill. Nonsense,’ said the retired midfielder.

‘I would have to be really, really ill to miss that game.’

Talk about kicking someone when they are down.

But After Philippe Coutinho struck to secure Liverpool a 1-0 victory and set up a semi-final date with Aston Villa, Balotelli took to Instagram, where he posted a picture of himself and a thermometer which suggested the player had more than just a bit of a temperature.

‘@phil.coutinho magic boy! Grande!,’ wrote Balotelli.

‘Nothing stop me to watch my team winning (at least you know the real reason why I am out).

‘Miss the picth (sic) so much…#unluckyseason.’

Nothing savage about that, Robbie.
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP