Pages

Oh No! Lady’s Br*ast Implant Explodes As She Falls Down While Dancing [See PHOTOS]

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
A woman has been rushed to the hospital after one of her br*ast implants exploded when she accidentally lost her grip and fell off the pole during a dance.
28-year-old Dioshaily Rosfer Canales Gil widely known as Diosa Canales, from the northern Venezuelan state of Anzoategui who is also a model landed on the floor with her chest leading to the very painful accident.
An emergency surgery was conducted on her after she was rushed to the hospital in South America.She reassured her fans that she was in stable condition and posted some of the photos she took at the hospital according to Metro UK.

She said, “My loves, yesterday I was operated on in an emergency.
“While I was practising my pole dancing I had a fall and one of my prosthesis burst.
“I want to tell everyone not to worry about me though. I’ll be fine.”
This is coming up days after another woman had her bu tt implants exploded during a very rough s*xual escapade with her man.
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP