Pages

Oritsefemi Shares picture with his 2 lovely daughters

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


The self acclaimed 'Musical Taliban' Oritsefemi has shared a picture of him with his two daughters today (August 12).

The 'Double Wahala' singer has two daughters from two different women. It's very rare to see a picture of Oritsefemi with his two daughters. As a matter of fact this is the only picture of the artiste with his two daughters that has been shared.

Oritsefemi wrote in the caption "Feel the pain b4 the gain... i knw it's not easy but we have to...Happiness must visit u some day....so be strong nd be ready." The name of Oritsefemi's younger daughter is Esther. On July 24, 2015 he shared a picture of him and Esther on his Instagram account. "Meet the youngest barr Esther. quality holiday time with my mini me" wrote the pop act in the caption.

As of late the artiste has been showing his family on social media. Going down memory lane, Oritsefemi shared a throwback picture of him with his baby mama on July 20.

In an interview last November Oritsefemi revealed that he will soon get married to his fiancee.

In the interview he also spoke about what led to him having two daughters outside of wedlock. "Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant. Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn't take care of their mothers because of my financial status then" he said.
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP