Pages

Man Who Married 2 Wives Opens Up… divorced his first wife and got two extra

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


Account from Nassarawa state, Mr. Isyaka Dahiru, who married two wives same day, on the last day of 2016, has opened up on his decision, saying he loves them both equally, and that some marital issues he had with his ex-wife prompted his decision.

Speaking to Daily Nigerian, Mr. Dahiru said:
“I have been dating one of the wives, Rashida, since before I divorced my first wife. My life ambition was to marry only two wives. But after the divorce, I met Khadija at my workplace and I fell in love with her.

“There is good understanding among us. They call themselves sisters, eat together in the same plate. They are just sisters.

“I love them both with equal degree. They showed me deep love and care too. They possess everything I need in a woman. So I couldn’t resist marrying them both at a time.”

Asked if he would take another wife in future, Dahiru simply said he could not predict the future.

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP