Pages

Meet the 19-year-old trapped in the body of a 2-year-old (photos)

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Pictured above is Girija Srinivas, the 19 years old - a teenager who  is just 2.5ft and weighs a mere 12kg, the same weight as an average two-year-old. Girija suffers from a rare medical condition called congenital agenesis of the bones, which has led to her body failing to develop and grow properly.


Miss Srinivas cannot sit up because her head is so heavy in comparison to her body, and she is unable to lift anything beyond a cup of coffee. Doctors have also warned that there is a chance she could suffer a fracture if she tries to rotate her neck quickly, and she also has breathing problems.
Despite the oddities, Girija is carving out a career as an artist, dreaming of being independent enough to look after her parents financially. She said:

“I don't like anyone pitying me, I have shown everyone what my capabilities are. My mother helps me with eating and other normal things. But while I'm painting and drawing I need nobody's help. I do it myself. I sell five to six paintings per month, which makes me between 8,000 and 10,000 rupees (£86-108). I have to look after my parents and I need to have the financial capacity to do that.
I don't want to be popular because of my rare health condition - I want to be famous someday for my art. I do not want sympathy, I want recognition. I have an aim to achieve more in life. It's my dream to go abroad and achieve something big.”

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP