Pages

This Woman claims a pig r@ped & impregnated her

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


Most things we hear these days move from the hilarious to the outright outrageous! That is the feeling one gets when a pregnant Texas, USA woman, Angie Houston, claims she is the victim of a vicious r@pe that got her pregnant, reports Dallas Morning News.

To cap it all, she said a pig r@ped her and took her virginity and in the process, put her in the family way.

Houston who is seven-months pregnant, said she was going back home after playing a round of Golf when the 400 pound pig named Pete, jumped on her and r@ped her.

She was quoted as saying:

“People think I’m crazy and need mental help because of my story. They ask how’d the pig get my panties off to mount me? I wasn’t wearing any panties is how!

This pig been hot for me for years. Constantly sniffing at my genitals. He’s tried to r@pe me a hundred times. This is just the first time he successfully got inside me."

Her parents say that they believe her and back up her story as their religion forbids s*x before marriage.

Her father, Don, told the paper:

“Angie knows she can’t have s*x until she’s married and she promises she hasn’t. Pete has always been a bad tempered little sod and very difficult to handle most of the time, especially when he is being s*xual towards my daughter.

I am not surprised that this r@pe has happened, I am surprised it took so long if I’m honest.

After this incident, I sent Pete off to the slaughter house for sausages and bacon which is helping to feed Angela and her baby; after all, she’s eating for two now and needs a lot of extra meat.”
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP