Pages

Meet Kim Kadarshian's transgender look alike [PHOTOS]

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


Transgender star, Thalia Almodovar, was born a man and has spent £70,000 turning herself into reality star, Kim Kardashian.


She transitioned to female when she was in her teens, and had surgery on her boobs and bottom in her early 20s.

Almodovar, 28, had this to say about being compared to Kim,

“I couldn’t see it at first but then I embraced it. I’d get preferential treatment in clubs and restaurants. People would mob me for selfies.“


Some £50,000 has been spent on surgery, including a bottom enhancement to match Kim’s all-natural biggest asset, as well as breast implants to complete the voluptuous look.

Another £10,000 on the same clothes and shoes as Kim's, helps her keep up with this particular Kardashian.

"I also get collagen in my lips every six months, it makes me feel better about myself. I love being mistaken for Kim. I’d like to be famous for who I am, but why not?”


Almodovar also says she is searching for her own Kanye West.

“Sometimes guys just want to talk to me because I look like Kim without getting to know me , that annoys me. I had this guy that dated me only because he had an obsession with Kim.

“I’m single now so I’m on the lookout for my own Kanye.”
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP