Pages

GOOD MAN: Plumber wins £14m lottery, continues fixing toilet for his loyal customers

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


Those who make huge millions and still go back to become broke after few years are people who are controlled by money; they always think that once they have ‘big’ money all their problems are over.

This plumber who won £14million Lottery jackpot is back at work fixing toilets just two days later.

52yrs John Doherty said he doesn’t want to let down his loyal customers and would be bored at home. if he doesn’t get busy just because he now has such a huge amount of money.

The father of two won £14,671,343 with wife Alison, 50, and the beaming couple were unveiled last Tuesday as the latest Lotto jackpot winners.

But shortly after 9am today, John was back in his black overalls and jumping into his black Mercedes van to service a boiler he’d fitted.

John, of Elderslie, Renfrewshire, said: “I really enjoy my work – I’ve been doing it a long time. I want to stay grounded. I’ve got a lot of loyal customers and I don’t want to let them down.

“My customers are older people and they’ve treated me just the same after the win…It’s what I want.”

The post GOOD MAN: Plumber wins £14m lottery, continues fixing toilet for his loyal customers appeared first on LeakNaija.com.ng.

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP