Pages

Wife seeks dissolution of 9yrs old marriage…due to lack of sex

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


A housewife Rofiat Hussein has asked an Ojaoba Sharia court of arbitration in Ibadan to dissolve the 9-year-old union with Nurain, her husband, based on s*xual starvation and neglect.

Narrating her ordeal, she said her hubby neglected her in every area of marital life, including s*x.

“There had been little or nothing to cater to the growing responsibilities in the home, especially the educational needs of the children.

“I pleaded with him to give me a portion of his shop to start selling some things, but Nurain rejected the idea. I then told him that I secured a teaching job in a private university and it did not go down well with him.

“Nurain and I were products of that same university for our degrees, but I have since proceeded for my master’s and I am even on my Ph.D programme now.

“Nurain has not shown any understanding over this, but instead quarrels with me for no reason.

“During the last two Ramadan fasting periods, Nurain did not even know that I existed. My lord, Nurain has locked up our bedroom that could serve as a point of meeting for any s*xual activity.

“I have since reported him to all his relatives, but nothing has changed.”

The Cable reports that the estranged hubby was not in court to react to his wife’s allegations. Rofiat and Nurain reside at Odo Ona-Elewe area of Ibadan.

Court President, Hamad Tiamiyu asked Rofiat to support her allegations with witnesses. He said the witnesses, who must be five, must have three females and two males or vice versa.

She was also directed to put her claims in writing. The case was adjourned to September 29.

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP