Pages

2 Brothers save money & marry their sweethearts same day

https://naijaredleak.com/


What can you do for love? Start preparing for it…*wink*! Two brothers have married their dream women in style after saving money for the great occasion, Daily Sun SA reports.

The men, Moses Maseko (32) and Richard Maseko (34) were always together and the best friends took their marriage vows together on Saturday.

Moses said it was like a dream. “We were happy with everything. I couldn’t have thought of a better wedding because my brother and I do everything together.”

He said they even did the lobola (traditional) together. “Since we started with joint lobola, we had to finish together.”

Moses said his brother has always been his inspiration. “I met my Mary before my brother met Betty, but as soon as he met her he wanted to get married. I couldn’t be left behind so I immediately proposed marriage.”

He added they have been planning the wedding for a year.

“It wasn’t easy because both our brides wanted to shine on their special day. But we made it happen to keep them both happy. We saved enough money together to cater for all our guests.”

Richard said the wedding was perfect. “Both our brides are happy and so are we.”

The siblings had a double wedding at their home in block B, Mabopane, Tshwane. The brothers waited at the pulpit while their brides walked down the aisle side by side.

I heard the brothers’ double wedding was packed to capacity. Happy married life, guys!

https://naijaredleak.com/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP