Pages

Is This Where Pretty Mike Got His Inspiration From?

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


This man Festus Okotie-Eboh was once a top government official in Nigeria, back in the early days of our country’s Independence. We don’t need people with slavery tendencies anymore, please.

…Pretty Mike says: I put girls on chain to empower women, Toke Makinwa has crush on me

Psychologist Joro Olumofin has interviewed Pretty Mike, a Lagos club owner who was arrested and released after he stepped out on two occasions with two girls placed under dog chain.

Below are excerpts from the interview:

Joro Olumofin: Who is your celebrity crush?
Pretty mike – Toke Makinwa has a crush on me, I have a crush on her too.

Joro Olumofin- Will you allow a man put chains on your daughter?
Pretty mike – I am doing this chain movement to empower women and give women voice. The first thing I ask her (before I put the chain on her) is “sweetheart are you ok?” I respect and love all women.

Joro Olumofin: Are you dating Bobrisky?
Pretty mike – Ask another question.

Joro Olumofin: Have you received threats for putting girls on leash?
Pretty mike – I’ve received numerous threats.

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP