Pages

Angry Man ties wife to tree & beats her up coz she refused him s*x

https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/


A 40-year-old man in Matabeleland, Zimbabwe, Philani Ncube, has been arrested and charged after he tied his wife to a tree and beat her mercilessly for refusing to have s*x with him for many months.

Ncube who appeared before a court in the district, pleaded not guilty to a charge of domestic violence, claiming his wife's s*xual frustrations got to him.

It was reported that on the day of the incident, Ncube had got home at about 8:00 pm and demanded s*x from his 28-year-old wife, Stella Khupe, but she refused, a pattern she had taken for a long time. The husband was said to have accused her of cheating on him and grabbed his wife by the neck and dragged her outside, where he tied her to a tree and beat her up.

Khupe suffered severe cuts as a result of the beating and was taken to a hospital by relations who came to her rescue.

Ncube claimed that he beat his wife out of frustration:

“I did it out of frustration and anger. My wife refused to have s*x with me for the last 4 months.

Before then, I even had to pay her to have s*x with me. I believe she is cheating on me because she does not answer her phone in my presence. Sometimes she moves away or even hangs up the phone call prematurely.”
https://txt.fyi/+/d693a320/
Blogger Template| Redesigned by M-JAYBEE GROUP